10 April 2013

McDonald's and Sex!!

She definitely takes after her father!! :)



My appointment yesterday at the OB's went well. After all the McDonald's that I have been craving, well not only craving but eating and probably too much of it, only put me up 2 pounds in 5 weeks. I am just waiting now for my mother and sister to read this, text me and tell me how horrible McDonald's is for my health. I crave it and slurpees and I need it and if I don't get it when I want it, I get upset, like so upset that I curl up in a ball and cry in the corner of the room. Ok, just kidding. I deal with it and try to make my own Egg McMuffin which for some reason doesn't taste nearly as yummy, maybe because mine lacks the 50 grams of FAT!!!

Enough about horrible eating habits! My OB is the best and has supported James and I since the very beginning. She told us that she would hold our hands throughout this entire journey and so far she has been true to her word. My OB's nurse at the office has also been supportive and was actually excited to get started on being a part of our blog journey. What an amazing group of ladies at the Rockyview General Hospital!! Oh, and baby's heartbeat was 154. It was another beautiful moment!

My other comment for the day about pregnancy has to do with something that some of you may find offensive and I may lose some readers, but I will take the chance. :)
I dream about SEX all the time. I feel like it's all night and let's be honest, it's exhausting and draining. I can only do it so many times with so many celebrities. Last night, one of the many was with Robert DeNiro....I don't know why!! Nope, he just popped up :) and it was passion all night long. Am I the only one???

Well, let's move onto more important issues.....today on Facebook, my dear friend posted a link and I watched the video on little Maddox. I cried and I laughed and I looked at this beautiful child with love and amazement. When you have 7 minutes today, please watch the video. It will touch your heart and bring a smile to your face.

This is just the beginning of our journey and so far, it is all working out just fine. I can't tell you enough times that we are so thankful for all of the love, support, and wonderful friends and family that are re-posting and sharing our story with others. Today is going to be a good day.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkNzRjXK3hc

HA!! HA!!! HA!!!!






8 comments :

  1. Krista, one of my best dreams when I was pregnant with Emma was one hot night of passion with Gordon Ramsay!!! I will never look at him the same way again. : )

    Tina Herman Fischer

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! HA!!!! Tina, that is awesome!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell Bryan but I too have many sex dreams! Don't tell him cause 1 he will wonder why then he is having so little sex, and 2 I don't want him to ask who they are about, cause then he will really wonder why he is having so little sex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God that it's not only me. This makes me feel so much beeter. It's crazy! I won't tell on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe lay offf the MacDonalds and the toxic induced dreams may stop my friend :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't had any for days and it's still going Wilson!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it takes awhile to "come down" ;)

    ReplyDelete