30 April 2013

Sneezing and Peeing....



Oh geeze, I feel crappy and want to crawl into a hole and sleep or whine, I think whining would be more fun! I think I may have overdone it at the Comic Con :) and the horrible shoes and the poopy dinner and the over watered plants.....as I said before, Krista and pregnancy are not a good mix.
I cancelled my OB appointment today but she still wants me to go to the hospital out here to get baby's heart checked. I think I will go tomorrow. I don't feel like getting ready, it's going to be a lazy day.

My dear friend Teree sent this to me this morning. I am so excited for her...a brand new baby this Friday!! Sending her love and hugs. xo 

Nausea Pops

3 cups strawberries, hulled & quartered
2 bananas, sliced
1 cup blueberries
1 cup apple juice
1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
2 Tbsp. honey
1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger


1. Wash and chop fruit and add to blender.
2. Add remaining ingredients to blender and blend on high until smooth.
3. Fresh ginger is more potent and works best but substitute powdered if it's all you have.
4. Pour into popsicle molds/paper cups with pop sticks or whatever works.
5. Freeze, enjoy and feel better!

Note: They are especially good when delivered to you in bed first thing in the morning














When the girls are a bit older, I will return. I love teaching, I love making a difference, I love kids, I love attitude, I love seeing that light bulb flicker. It's the best profession in the whole world.

Happy Tuesday!! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment